We at Team Engineering are open for business and will continue to be. We encourage all of you to keep working and living and enjoying our beautiful life on earth!
So, here are some recipes from Team Engineering for how to to make a difference with the Coronavirus Crisis:
- Free will and Personal Choice. Our employees are already equipped to work remotely. They will continue to do so – as family needs dictate.
- Employee hygiene. We are blessed at our office to have two bathrooms and plenty of sanitizer and paper products. Meghan Comeau (Crystal Clear Essentials) helped us recently with some immune boosting sanitizers. Contact her at 440-9004.
- Our clean office. Donna and Dave Wood (S&W Cleaners, 232-4511) have been cleaning our office for years with the alcohol based Sparkle product and will continue to do so. They are rock stars at cleaning. Call them if you need help with cleaning.
- Planet Fitness has been a great Team Engineering client. Support them as you are able. In the meantime, consider purchasing a used fitness equipment piece from one of the experts in New Hampshire. Jonathan Blitz runs Alpha-Omega Fitness. Contact him at 603-809-3351. Alternatively, consider a smaller fitness venue. Our friend Michael Bistany runs EFX Fitness and New Hampshire Athletic Performance at 785-1514. Get lots of fresh air and exercise.
- Let’s do better than panic buys of toilet paper. How about selecting a new bidet (or even a toilet seat style bidet adapter for your regular toilet) from our friend Danielle Rosenbaum at Peabody Supply in Nashua? Call her at 889-2301or email her at Danielle.email@example.com. Then, you’ll need our friend Steve Labbe and his team at Paradigm Plumbing and Heating to install it. Call them at 641-6400.
- Estate Planning. Coronavirus is a great reminder that we should all have wills and trusts in order. There are lots of great attorneys out there, but one that has helped us with the personal side is: Melissa Zani, SK Lawyers, 778-1985.
- Take advantage of this time to buy a bunch of low priced stocks and thank us later when you become rich! Contact our friend Michael Golosvker@ft.newyorklife.com or call him at 857-544-3104.
- President Trump said it well: “As your President, I ask you to pray for the health and well-being of your fellow Americans and to remember that no problem is too big for God to handle. We should all take to heart the holy words found in 1 Peter 5:7: “Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.” Let us pray that all those affected by the virus will feel the presence of our Lord’s protection and love during this time. With God’s help, we will overcome this threat.”